We all want the very best life experiences for our children.
Results of the latest (6th) national sexual health survey of secondary students indicate over a third of year 10 and half of year 11 and 12 students are sexually active. (ARCSHS 2018)
Our programs encourage young people to see their adults as a trusted source of information about sex & relationships, and promote discussions at home in the context of family values.
Together we can help our young people live authentically, and have healthy relationships. Today’s children grow up in a world of overwhelming exposure to negative sexual imagery, unrealistic lifestyles and ugly double standards. They deserve better than this!
For further information, please make contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR ADULTS ONLY – TALK TIME
To help you prepare for important conversations – a workshop about –
- Childhood exposures and influences
- Sharing values and beliefs
- Sexual activity in teenagers
- What teenagers need and want to know
- An insight into pornography and the effects on young relationships
- The law – sex, sexting & consent
- Talking about sex and respectful relationships
Ask your school about hosting Talk Time